* Download TrafficTwister IVY
* Extract it to a folder
* Start it
- Insert your emailaddress
- Choose the number of (simultanous) threads (opened browsers at the same time, but they are invisible) - carefully adjust it and check your memory/CPU consumption!
- Loop the bot? If you want the bot to loop again, once it finished its work, set it to yes (Proxy collector added, re-loops with good proxies afterwards!)
- Download new proxies: check the box, if you want to download a proxylist (scraped every 4 hours daily!).
- Time on site#1, site#2, site#3: set how long the "visitor/browser" should stay on each website! I added a proxy-delay time to it, as a slow proxy might use around
10 seconds to connect to a website and you would loose this amount of time. Fixed now!
- Created / Received: Shows the created hits by bot to your website PLUS the received hits on top from trafficexchange
- Total / Used proxies: total amount of proxies being loaded into bot and already used/tested proxies
- Threads used: current level of threads used, you can change the threads level all the time!
- The MOST important thing! Have the .txt files ready, which contains the URLs, for which you want to have traffic sent to! (sample included in download!)
Each line in .txt file must contain one URL!
yourwebsites.txt = your URLs, wo which you want traffic being sent to (e.g. http://www.mydomain.com)
referrer.txt = the websites, FROM WHICH traffic is coming from (e.g. http://www.twitter.com). Best way is including your existing backlinks!
proxy.txt = the list of proxies being used in your bot